Lose myself in a daydream.
My name is Claudine but you can call me Claud, twenty. I spend most of my time reading books, I fall in love and cry on fictional characters so easily. Hopeless romantic. Daydreamer. I listen to KPop (Super Junior and SNSD especially) and Taylor Swift every single day.
Rock on, Summer 2012!
Monday, April 30, 2012 | 11:52 AM | 0 letters
12.04.29 White Rock Waterpark and Beach Hotel-- It gonna be the highlight of my summer, definitely. To begin with, I had to woke up at 2 AM because we'll be leaving at 3 AM but as usual, filipno time- we leave at 3:30 AM. At least we arrive there 6 AM! So early! I can't imagine how beautiful Subic, Zambales is! I love everything about this place especially the beach and seasides!
The scenery is so perfect that I don't want to leave. It so sad thaw we don't have time to stay at the hotel.
It's been a long time since I gone to a beach and well, it's too unfamiliar now. Oh, I hate the salty and water, it made my eyes hurts i few time but i still love that beach!
I love the waves in the pool!
My favorite part, my first time to do the Kayaking. I almost died because of heart attack because of my nephew going too far from the deep part of the beach. Seriously, I don't know how to swim eventhough I take some lessons from my PE 4 (I'm so sorry to my Professor huhu)
So this is it folks! I never expected I'm going anywhere this summer (spell booring!) but thanks to my cousins for being so adventure and let me joined them! Continue to be beautiful, summer! :)

Older Post | Newer Post