Lose myself in a daydream.
My name is Claudine but you can call me Claud, twenty. I spend most of my time reading books, I fall in love and cry on fictional characters so easily. Hopeless romantic. Daydreamer. I listen to KPop (Super Junior and SNSD especially) and Taylor Swift every single day.
Oh My Favorite Reads in 2012
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 | 8:10 PM | 0 letters
NOT IN ORDER. This books are been my companion the whole year of 2012, it's been my sanctuary when I'm happy, sad, frustrated, angry and so on emotions. I'm happy with my journey with this books.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Hex Hall series trilogy by Rachel Hawkins
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
Sea Breeze series by Abbi Glines
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Touch by Jus Accardo
Toxic by Jus Accardo
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Callum and Harper by Fisher Amelie
Thomas and January by Fisher Amelie
I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
Marriage to a Billionaire series by Jennifer Probst
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Heart on A Chain by Cindy Bennett
Geek Girl by Cindy Bennett
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Return To Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Her Bestfriend’s Brother by TJ Dell
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles
Cross my Heart by Katie Klein

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post