Lose myself in a daydream.
My name is Claudine but you can call me Claud, twenty. I spend most of my time reading books, I fall in love and cry on fictional characters so easily. Hopeless romantic. Daydreamer. I listen to KPop (Super Junior and SNSD especially) and Taylor Swift every single day.
Autumn leaves falling down.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 | 2:43 PM | 0 letters
What a nerve-racking month for me, October. I never been this stressed out in my life, like ever. But I've been thankful because I never thought that I'm this stronger before.. I know I'm strong but sometimes I felt weak. God tested me so much this month and I'm very grateful to Him because I know now exactly I'm capable of.

I almost didn't pass my one last class before I graduate college... and oh research when will I be free of you? Rejection really does hurt even without words and I think it is worse.

Older Post